4.05.2013

27 Years Young


Ohhhhhhhh Happy Day...
You might not know but today 27 years ago, this pretty little face entered the world and brought all the sparkles and glitter that one maternity floor could handle. 


They say as you get older birthdays start to change and you stop caring about it so much but truth be told, I am still loving the shizz out of it. Sure it's not all party!party!party! like when I was in my early twenties but I still believe in celebrating your birthdays to some extent.

This is my special day and I think that if there is any day to be a little vain and self centered than today should be that day. B even took the day off of work to spend with me and woke up this morning to make me my favorite breakfast. It's the little things but all the tweets, texts, calls and hugs mean the world to me. I love knowing that I am loved (who wouldn't) and I will celebrating the shizz out of my birthday for as long as I can. That or until I have kiddos and they reign supreme! :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and for those who reached out to me today with happy birthday greetings and well wishes, thank you for the bottom of my heart. I puffy heart you girls.

And since it's still #backthatazzup Friday... here's my birthday edition:

Yeahhhhh.... you know what's up ; ) lol

15 comments:

Shelley said...

Lol the song. I always think of that on my bday and M's. Happy Birthday!!!

Faith said...

hahaha, you make me laugh!

i hope you have an amazing birthday! and of course a great year. 27 was my most favorite year, fyi :)

Vicki said...

Happy Birthdayyyyyy :)

Cece @Mahogany Drive said...

We're only 5 days apart! But years apart. My B Day has changed too. Less party more about me and enjoying simple pleasures. Enjoy the hell out of it. Happy Birthday!!

Julie Keller said...

Damn me for not having my shit together earlier today. I wanted to wish my friend a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. But, I'll do it on the 'ol bloggaruiny instead of in an e-mail, because my poop is not grouped. Hope you're spoiled!!!

Melissa {Persnickety Plates} said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

I'll be 30 Sunday & still get just as excited about my birthday as I did when I was 5.

Enjoy your day (& birthday sex) ;)

Mrs. G said...

Happy Birthday Love!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! Enjoy your 20s girlie. It's ok to be a little selfish on your bday, it only comes once a year after all.
Mine was Wednesday, btw. :) Aries too!
www.howbeccarolls.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

Happy birthday!!!! hope you have fun - I still like my birthdays too!

Cheerful Homemaker said...

Happy birthday!!! Welcome to your late 20's :P

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Lady! I hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend!

tara said...

happy happy birthday, love!!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Happy birthday lady. I need your swap code so I can renew. :)

Tyly said...

Happy, happy birthday, and excellent song choice!!! :)

Baylee said...

Gah, I love that song. Makes me feel like it's my birthday just listening to it.
Hope you had an amazing day!!
Love that pic of you!