3.11.2013

Little Home: Bring On Spring


With the temperatures warming up this weekend, B and I went hard at the Little Home trying to get everything sparkly, shining, and smelling good. Being locked up and stuffed away all winter, it was finally a sigh of relief to open up some doors and let the fresh air in a little bit.

I can't wait for the days when all the windows are open as I sit blogging in the fresh natural light and warm spring breeze. Ahhhh, a girl can dream. In the mean time though, I decided to take the Little Home's bare decor and dress it up a little bit to entice Spring to come a little sooner. 
It feels good to have some color and especially pretty pastels to greet me when I get home from work.
I feel a little bad that I shafted St. Patrick's Day but with Easter coming in March this year, my spring decor won that fight.

Do you decorate for Spring?
What's your style, bright colors or muted pastels?

6 comments:

Faith said...

This makes me want to go to Target and buy lots of Spring decor. I don't decorate for St. Patty's or Spring but I really want to.

I'm thinking that after St. Patty's day I'll go and pick up a few items on sale for next year.

As for Spring decor, I think I'll have to do it this year. I love how bright and cheerful everything looks especially after this awful winter. Love it all!

Shannon Dew said...

I love it! We don't really decorate for spring {except a wreath on the front door} and that makes me sad. Just like your willing spring w/your decor I'm willing it w/my outfits! It's not really working out very well though...

Julie Keller said...

I've never really been one to decorate for any other holiday than Christmas. And I guess Halloween. And Valentine's Day this year. But, I should get on this spring decor bandwagon. It looks so cheery. I think I'd go the pastel route, just feels more Eastery to me! And really, Easter is my favourtie holiday, since I was born on it and all, so I really should celebrate it more!

Baylee said...

I love it!!! I love Easter colors! Like the pastel colors. I never decorate for things though.. I always say I want to but never do.

Chris said...

You're so cute decorating for spring! feels so bright and festive!

Stephanie said...

I need to spring-ify my house...I still have Valentines day stuff up. Such is life with a toddler, full time job, husband and dog...