3.08.2013

A Trifecta Of Link Love


Friday are the WTF do I write days of blogging. Maybe it's because it's the end of the work week and everybody is itching for the weekend, but you rarely ever see a 'serious' post published on a Friday. Friday's in blog world are usually reserved for the lighthearted posts and the ample tweets of how many glasses of wine will be consumed in the coming hours. 

Shit does NOT get real...but it gets weird...and a little fun...and because I like you ladies alot, I have brought the trifecta of link love to this blog today (and yesterday...Click Chicks...say what?!?). 

What yellow brick road of blog fun will we start on first....
How about some linky love for Ms. Erin over at Living In Yellow who hosted a blog orgy of love with her blog crush link up yesterday? I missed the memo and forgot to get together a second post for this yesterday, but hell, better late than never....and people usually scan the top and the bottom so I'm actually putting myself in a better position today to share the love. 

I'm not a playa, I just crush alot - Big Pun
you get it..rock? rocks? no? nevermind.


I follow alot of awesome ladies (like seriously, it's insane...) and to post everyone would take me forever, so I'm going to share a few of the awesomesauce ladies who inspire, make me pee my pants, or are just my bowl of mac and cheese.


My Bowl Of Mac & Cheese: 
Err duh...it would be a dick move to not include Erin herself because this lady is my kind of people. She a upbeat, funny, wine swilling, picture taking, blogging beezie like myself. Of course she does the whole blogging thing wayyy better than I do (look at that massive following and for good reason) but the girl adores mac and cheese and that is a girl after my own heart.

Make Me Want To Move To TX & Have Slumber Parties: 
Jenni and Shay are two Texans who make me want to pack my shit and move to Austin ASAP. Not only do these two gals have beautiful blogs, photography businesses, and furbabies but have you gotten a look at their hottie husbands Matthew and DDHP? Freakin power couples, I tell ya. They are awesome bloggers with incredible followings but unlike some big bloggers, these girls seems down to earth and really care to write back and send a quick email your way if you ever have any questions.
Plus I think both of them would do an amazing job french braiding my hair. :)

(p.s. practically 90% of the blog community is from TX so everyone is invited..haha)

We're Going To A Thrift Store & Are Going To Make Things Beautiful:
This is a three way tie for 3 blogs that I've just started following within the last year and these girls can take a flea market/vintage find and turn it into something gorgeous. I envy this talent, as I don't have a crafty/fashionable bone in my body...meet:
Maddie @ Thriftary

You Can't Catch Me I'm The Gingerbread Man:
Remember that rhyme?
Run. Run. As fast as you can....
Well this goes to all those beezies out there hitting the pavement and being a role model and inspiration to the rest of us. I should probably put down the mac and cheese and lace up the old sneaks but I live vicariously through Meg, Sam, Mrs. Type A, and Katie right now.

My Beezies Since The Beginning:
These girls and probably many others have traveled this blogging road with me and who I've read since jump....I puffy heart them and always will.
Smooches to Etta, Ashley, Laura, Kodi, Shannon, Brittany, and probably a huge batch more.

Thanks Erin for hosting this....what a great way to find new blogs.

***
Now onto some Friday Letter's to catch you up

Dear B, You have been so silly and affectionate this week and I am loving it. You know just what my heart needs. Dear Mia, You gave momma a scare last Sunday when I noticed you were having trouble going to the bathroom and later saw blood. A quick visit to the vet, some shots, antibiotics and snuggles and you're all better, just how I like it. Dear Haley, I am taking some newborn pictures of you tomorrow and I'm excited/nervous. Please don't pee on Aunt Ivy. Dear Spring, I think your on your way and with Daylight's Savings coming it makes it feel a little more real when it will stay lighter longer. Now if we can just work on rising those temps. Dear Arizona, Why don't you observe DST? Just curious. Dear Alcohol, After the shenanigans last week with the boys, I think I'll sit this weekend out. Dear Wine, You and I can still have a date. Dear Water Aerobics/Zumba, I'm coming for you next weekend....mama's going to get her bikini body back. Dear Carbs, I'll miss you. Haha...who am I kidding, we're still cool, just in moderation.

***
And last but not least, it's one of my favorite ladies and a girl who take the most funniest blog award here with her new linkup

#backthatazzup 
Where we share the fine music samplings that will literally make us backdatazzup. 
This week, instead of going the old school route, I'm tapping into Big Boi and the music that got me and B bumping to in the car. 
Skip to about 1:42, that's when the music really starts. 

'WE'RE RICH TRICK!!!'

Happy Friday Loves!!!

9 comments:

Shelley said...

I'll have to check some of those bloggers out! I just got back into working out this week and I'm so sore haha. But it's the good kind of sore! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Aww, shucks. Thanks for the love, girl. <3 Hope you have a great weekend.

Melissa {Persnickety Plates} said...

I'm pretty sure it was the late, great Big Pun that said "I'm not a playa I just crush a lot" haha Happy Friday =)

Chelsea said...

I'm so glad that I stumbled across your blog from Friday's Letters. Hilarious and cute!!! I can't wait to read more :-)


Happy Friday!
Chelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Yay for Texas bloggers!!!!!!! ;)

Samantha said...

Thanks for the shout-out yo! You're one of my originals!!

Katherine said...

This is awesome - makes me find so many new people! And thanks for including me - it's always so nice and surprising to see myself in posts like this :D

Mrs. Type A said...

Aw thanks for the shout out! I've loved reading about you and B since before you were married and we were planning our weddings at the same time :)

Whitney Ellen said...

I feel like our night out together would sound a lot like this song.