3.07.2013

Click Chicks Photo Challenge - Shadows


Hello loves...
Welcome back to the

This weeks photo challenge was SHADOWS and I'm pretty happy with the picture I got this week and it wasn't even from my DSLR (gasp.)

With the rarity of sunshine lately in our parts, I was able to capture this picture when me and Mia took our walk around the lake last weekend...
Puffy coat and all, I look like a freaking beast but whatevs...there's me and my girl out and about.
Speaking of which, Mia is now on antibiotics. Poor thing was not able go to the bathroom on Sunday and after seeing some blood we took her to the vet on Monday, to find out she had a small infection. Some antibiotics, an X-ray, and all her shots later, and she is good to go. Thank goodness.

So what shadows did you ladies catch this week?!?
Show those shadows off!




Little Woman, Little Home

6 comments:

Faith said...

I have yet to get a good shadow picture! You did well.

Glad Mia is better. It's sad when the fur babies aren't well. Scary too.

Lindsay said...

That looks so cool with the wet ground!!

Meagan said...

You don't look like a beast! Love the snow!

Rachael said...

You definitely do not look like a beast, hah. I love that we can see your dog's shadow :)

Mum TOI said...

hope you both are feeling better.

a big hug!

Katherine said...

I really love this - probably because there is something I lvoe about seeing owner's shadows and dogs. And I have a crazy love for dogs