9.10.2012

I Curse You Cable Company.

This is pretty much how I feel about our cable company at this point in time...

I want to jack them up just as much as my face is in these pictures. 

Don't these a-holes know that I have a blog to run and comments to write. 
It's like they don't care. 
Jerks. 

I've been stealing my sister's internet here and there to keep up on a few things and to schedule a couple posts but due to the storms even that avenue has become a little shotty. And I am not a happy camper. 

It may seem silly, but I actually miss your faces and being able to interact with ya'll (oooh look at me getting all southern fancy) via your blogs and comments. And this shizz is supposed to continue till this Friday when they decide to mosey to our house and set up our cable and internet. I don't understand how a company can be so lackadaisical about their sole job. Meh.  

So don't forget about me lovebugs. 
Though I may not be there via comments these past two weeks, I am there in spirit and shall return with a vengeance next week.  

8 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

ugh! our cable company {dish} has blocked CBS! so yeah, totally with you on the hate! ugh!

Rebekah said...

What a pain! I hope you get it soon!

CeCe said...

Oh, the joys of getting set up in a new home. Hope you are back "on" soon.

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

That sucks :( Hope you get it back soon!

Not So Newlyweds said...

I feel ya! I've been trying to read blogs but have sucked at commenting. Hope ya'll are doing well!

Chris said...

I'm be as frustrated as you!

Rachel said...

Hope you find yourself back on the grid soon!! We miss you! :(

Cheerful Homemaker said...

Waiting for the cable company is the worst part of moving!!