When Mrs. Monologues said she was hosting a blog hop that promised glitter, rainbows, and unicorns (or atleast that's what I heard) I knew I had to hop on board my favorite beezies blog and see what kind of gals were coming to this party. Mrs. M is good people, to know her is to love her and if your here via her blog than I know you must have a soft spot for glitter and wine and to that I welcome you.
As far as introductions....
I'm Little Woman
And that creepster to my left would be my fresh from the aisle (ok, a year ago) hubs who we lovingly refer to as Big Man.
We're newlyweds, sign...sealed...and delivered on August 27th, 2011 and that sight portrays a good portion of our relationship. Myself, acting a fool while he stands by with a good solid mix of shame, amusement, and horror.
Okay. Okay. Who am I kidding.....he's just as ridiculous as I am.
But that's why we're a good match.
This little blog right here is a mixture of our nonsense along with my love of wine, baking, blogging, our pup Mia, and the the craziness that is marriage and our home life. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's shitty, but I can assure you it's always adventure.
Take the good with the bad, amirite?!?
Right now we are getting settled in our first home that we just moved into this weekend.. Lots of exciting things going on over here, let me tell you. I'd be tickled if you came along for the ride but I understand you have to check out the milk before you buy the cow (hmm...that doesn't sound right....) so I've helped you out and here's a quick little LWLH cheat sheet..
We're Dancing Fools
I'm A Lovah Of All Thing Christmas
(and will judge you on your love of Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or whatever you celebrate..it's a celebration bishes)
I'm Dabbling Into This Crazy & Vast World Of Photography & My New DSLR
My Wine Glass Has A Name
That is just a little peek but if you feel the urge to just click that pretty little follow button, I encourage it.
My severity of my hot mess-ness is what makes me awesome, you'll come to learn that : )
XOXO,
LW


























2 comments:
Congrats on your new home!
New follower here from the GFC blog hop! Looking forward to following your posts!
HAHA - that pic of the two of you is absolutely cracking me up :)
Post a Comment