Gina, I'm talking to you mama.
A couple of days ago when a bunch of us ladies we're tweeting throughout the Olympic Opening Ceremonies, a conversation started between a group us regarding accents. Seeing all the different countries, sweet Gina chimed in that she would love to have an accent, to which I replied that I was jealous of my husbands Caribbean accent.
G being unaware of the this fact, respond back with this funny gem....
and for the record we are both happily married to our B's....haha
Anywho, I shared this hilariousness with Big Man and boy, I enjoyed seeing this black man blush : )
But guess what else I did?!?!
HAD HIM AGREE TO DO A VLOG!!!!
***sqqquuuueeeeaaalllll***\
Yep, the hubster is onboard and ready to go on the video blog front and I will be making my debut as well.
Because I'm a greedy beeyotch though, I couldn't allow Big Man to make his debut via vlog on my blog before I did so we're going to tag team this shizzz..
And here's the catch....
You fine females get to ask us whatever your little hearts desire and we will give the answers to the best of our ability....and Big Man we'll even throw the accent for ya!
I'm warning you, that this will most likely be the HOTTEST MESS to rival hot messes but you asked for it.
So bring on the questions!!!
****
I'll take questions till next Monday and then we'll record it next week, so get them in quick. : )

























6 comments:
Squeeeeeee!!!! Oh, man, I gotta think of some questions. I'll be back.
Also, I am dying laughing.
And yes, very happily married.
Wait...pump the brakes...Big Man has an accent? Didn't know that! Can't wait for the vlog!
Bwahahaha, you guys are a mess! I can't wait!
This is going to be awesome! Now I have to think of a really really good question for you both! I will be back after I brain storm!
Ok. I got it.
1.(My most important question)..Hey B, what does LW do that makes you the maddest? (Confession, she said that your accent really comes out when you are angry. Hence the question)
2. Tell the story of when you met. Together.
i totally had no clue he had an accent either! how did i not know this!!!
Post a Comment