...TOMORROW?!?!?
This place....
A squeal will not even sum up how excited I am to attend my first blogger conference, let alone for it to BlogHer.
Woooooo hoooooooo!!!
I thankfully had my sister agree to go with me so we are making somewhat of a girl's weekend out of.
I would have loved to attend the conference for both days but because of funds we will only be attending Saturdays events. That doesn't mean we won't be in the city though.
We plan on getting into the city Friday afternoon and spending the night exploring before we get our blog extravaganza on the next day. I am freaking pumped.....so pumped that I have 250 of these bad boys on deck to network with....
I am going guns ablazin' in hopes of meeting a bunch of new bloggers, making some new connections and learning how to better my blog and social media skills.
And to be in New York City to do so.....uhhh yes!!!
There is one sour note to this though...
I'll be missing my boober bear's (hubs) birthday on Friday and it is killing me. I have his blessing to go and he's excited for me but I've always loved to make a big deal out of his birthdays so it hurts my heart to be missing his big 2-6. : (
Boo.
But let's keep this lighthearted....I know a couple of you girls have been to blog conferences so I'm reaching out to you and asking for any tips or advice you may have.
Are any of you going to BlogHer 2012 tomorrow?!?
If you want meet up, email me or send me a DM on Twitter so we can link up.
I'll be back Monday hopefully with some fun things to share! : )

























16 comments:
AH! I'm so jealous! Have lots of fun. Can't wait to hear all about it!
So exciting! Have the best time!
And say Happy Birthday to Big Man for me :)
Ahhhh not fair!!! But have a blast for me, and maybe a drink too haha
..... I'm jealous
oh my gosh, so jealous! Enjoy!
Aww! I hope you have an amazing time! Blog conferences are the best, but NYC, too? Even better!
Can't wait to hear how it went!!!
Well I am crazy jealous! It's a goal of mine to attend a conference but the little ones make that a wee bit difficult. Have fun and I can not wait to hear all about it!
Yay! Can't wait to hear how it goes! I'm so jealous! Get some swag girlie and have a ball! :)
OMG! Have so much fun!!!!! Please blog the hell outta it :-) xo
Exciting! Have fun!
eep!!! i'm jealous!! you're going to have a blast!
Never been to a blog conference, but if I could that would be the one I would want to go to! Have a million times fun, and I can't wait to hear about it when you return! oh and happy b-day to big man :)
No freakin' way!!!! How awesome!! :) Hope you had a blast! Can't wait to hear all about it!
So excited to hear about all the fun you had! Hope it was as exciting as it seemed via Twitter :)
It was great to meet you and your sister this past weekend! You both seem like a lot of fun. When am I getting some Pierogies in the mail? :)
Post a Comment