6.12.2012

Blog Star: Hi I'm Little Woman

When Mrs. Monologues said she was hosting a blog hop that promised glitter, rainbows, and unicorns (or atleast that's what I heard) I knew I had to hop on board my favorite beezies blog and see what kind of gals were coming to this party. Mrs. M is good people, to know her is to love her and if your here via her blog than I know you must have a soft spot for glitter and wine and to that I welcome you. 

As far as introductions....
I'm Little Woman 
And that creepster looking on behind me would be my fresh from the aisle (ok, 10 months ago) hubs who we lovingly refer to as Big Man. 

We're newlyweds, sign...sealed...and delivered on August 27th, 2011 and that sight portrays a good portion of our relationship. Myself, acting a fool while he stands by with a good solid mix of shame, amusement, and horror. 

Okay. Okay. Who am I kidding.....he's just as ridiculous as I am. 
But that's why we're a good match. 

This little blog right here is a mixture of our nonsense along with my love of wine, baking, blogging, our pup Mia, and the the craziness that is marriage and our home life. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's shitty, but I can assure you it's always adventure. 

Take the good with the bad, amirite?!?

Right now we're gearing up for our honeymoon, in July, as well as our journey into the buying and moving in, into our first home in September. Lots of exciting things going on over here, let me tell you. I'd be tickled if you came along for the ride but I understand you have to check out the milk before you buy the cow (hmm...that doesn't sound right....) so I've helped you out and here's a quick little LWLH cheat sheet..

(and will judge you on your love of Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or whatever you celebrate..it's a celebration bishes) 

That is just a little peek but if you feel the urge to just click that pretty little follow button, I encourage it. 
My severity of my hot mess-ness is what makes me awesome, you'll come to learn that  : ) 

XOXO,  
LW

21 comments:

Celia Houck said...

haha love this post!

Anonymous said...

Ha, that second picture cracks me up!

Unknown said...

Love you so much too doodle. You are one of my original blog friends and I wouldn't have it any other way. Also, so excited that you guys are finally honeymooning.

Unknown said...

NEW DSLR!? what'd you get!!?!? :))) that's so exciting!!

Aubrey S. said...

I am so enjoying your your cheat sheet pots. Your wedding dance was too fun!

beckylbranch said...

you so cray cray. that is all! love ya!Amen to Christmas lovers :)

beckylbranch said...

you so cray cray. that is all! love ya!Amen to Christmas lovers :)

Meghan said...

Umm, I LOVE that pic of you two dancing! SO fun.

Nicole said...

You guys are too cute!

Unknown said...

Christmas is awesome, and I am lover of it too!

Deanna said...

We got married just a week after you! :) This link-up was fun; I think I've found some more blogs to follow!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from blog star!

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

Love this post!!! Can't believe how quick the time has gone by. You'll be celebrating your 1st Anniversary before you know it!!!

Linda Roy said...

Such cute pics! I just hopped over from Blog Star - nice to meet you!

Faith said...

I adore your blog. I feel bad for those who haven't found your blog yet.

Unknown said...

Stopping by from BlogStar...Your Post is GREAT...love it!

Cheerful Homemaker said...

I can't believe it's almost been a year! Of course, I can't believe I've been married nearly 4!

Brandy Bruce said...

Love this post! I'm absolutely a lover of all things Christmas too. I break out the carols in July if I need to.

Unknown said...

You too are just so darn cute! I love this! And you look amazing in your dress. What a great looking couple!!!

Julie said...

I absolutely loved reading your post today. Definitely will be back! :)

Anonymous said...

Popped on over from Blog Star - love the pics, but more importantly LOVE that wine glass!