6.13.2012

Thank You J.

I've designed my last couple blog designs and for awhile now, I've been itching to try my hand at designing some that weren't just for myself. I could have switched mine up but I really like my current design so I didn't want to mess with it and what I really wanted was an outsiders opinion of my work. 

Sure, people compliment and might just be blowing smoke up my arse saying they think mine is cute, but really...unless your an a-hole your not going to come out and say 'Oh your page looks like crap.' That is where designing for someone else comes in. You're letting your creativity loose but also getting constructive criticism back, because said person of course wants their site to look nice. 

So when J, not so subtly hinted this on Twitter, I hopped right on it. 
After a couple emails back and forth and a whole Sunday afternoon later, this is what I came up with for my love J ....

I'm so happy she loves it and I'm glad I got to flex my design arm to help a friend out and to possibly open up an new business opportunity. 

Click over to J's blog to see the whole design.

Thank you J for letting me create this for you. : ) 

15 comments:

Faith said...

You did great! You always do! I wish I had the talent because my ugly blog design would be gone in a second, haha.

Becky said...

Oh it's adorable!!!! How much do you charge? I need a blog overhaul majorly bad!!!!

Samantha said...

Great job woman!!

Rebekah said...

You did such a great job! It looks so cute!

Erica said...

Good job! What program do you use to design?

tara said...

You did such a great job!! Love it!

Shelley said...

Wow, that's awesome! I did my own before this one that I just got but I didn't LOVE it. I'm just not good at it! You are, though!

Our Home Grown Adventures said...

That is awesome! I love it!! Well done :) xx

Nicole said...

That is really cute! So jealous of your talents = D

Whit said...

Wow! It really looks fantastic. I love the color scheme you chose.

Anonymous said...

Looks ADORABLE!

J said...

I've been horrible at reading blogs this week, so I'm just now seeing this! Thank you so, so, so much for designing it for me! I loooove it!

Sarah said...

So, if I start blogging again you wanna do mine? :)

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Love it!! I've totally thought of asking you to design for me too :)

LC said...

Sign me up! lol! I need a redesign!