6.11.2012

Makes Me Reminisce

Ten months ago, Big Man and I stood towards each other to profess our love and to commit to each other in front of our family and friends and this weekend we got to be the guests, watching our friends do the same thing.

 On Saturday, we had the honor of watching two of our friends join together in holy matrimony and I would be lying if I said I didn't reminisce throughout the whole ceremony and reception to myself. I kept thinking back to the day Big Man and I tied the knot and those feeling rushed back as I saw the anticipation in both their eyes just moments before the ceremony was starting. 

It's such an exciting and touching time watching two people who love each other bring their families together. Oh, and the moment the groom broke down in tears (like someone else I know...*coughBigMancough*) we all lost it and cried along with him. 

Take a look at their beautiful day...
This last one is of my mom (pink middle) and my aunts and uncle.

Congrats M & K!!!
We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.




6 comments:

Kenj said...

looks so beautiful!!! So happy for them,.

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE weddings. I am a total sap at them...teary eyed and everything!

Nicole said...

ohmygosh i ALWAYS cry at wedding ceremonies now - because they are so much more meaningful having DONE it myself.

Chris said...

Weddings are always so emotional, especially when you're watching people you care about make such a special commitment to each other!

Faith said...

Beautiful pictures! Congrats to the new couple!

Rachel said...

Beautiful! :) I am a sucker for weddings. And Big Man wasn't the only one who cried during a ceremony!! Chad did for ours!! :)