8.10.2012

Friday Letters

Dear New York, I miss you terribly. I am amazed each time I visit you because I know I will never run out of things to see. Big Man wants to hit you up, if only for your dining options. Dear Big Man, I miss you even more. Over the last 6 years, we've only been away from each other a handful of times and maybe it's our newly married-ness but I don't like it one bit. Dear Creepers, Don't even think about it. I have a ferocious pup , knife, and gun with your name on it. Please believe, I am not afraid to use it. Dear Twitter, I plan on raping you this weekend with all my lonely girl thoughts. Who wants to chat?  Dear Wine, Please come live with me this weekend. I hear my belly is quite the hot spot and would enjoy your company. Dear BlogHer, You rocked my socks off and I will be working on a follow up 'what I took from it' post. Dear Self, Stay with your safe channels this weekend as to not run into a scary movie commercial. You will shit yourself, I promise you. Dear Readers, Thanks for putting up with my wack-a-doodle posting and commenting lately. It's been a busy summer and I am trying my best to keep my head above water in the blog world  : ) P.S. Dear Readers, Don't forget to get your questions in so Big Man and I could answer them in our first VLOG!!!

Photobucket

Happy Weekend LoveFaces!!!

9 comments:

Whitney Ellen said...

Let's hang out. In NYC, with wine.
See you around, say, noon?

Rebekah said...

It's never fun when the guys are gone! Do NOT watch scary movies. It's not worth it :)

Unknown said...

oh gosh, i miss New York too!

Have a great weekend!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

Baylee said...

Sorry you're missin' your man!!!! I hope you have a lovely time with wine! ;) I'm going to be having a good time with wine as well this weekend ;)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it has been a week since we were there!!

Shelley said...

I can join you in the lonely girl tweets. Michael has been working nonstop since Sunday night and will continue until Wednesday!

Chelsea said...

I was just in New York City earlier this summer, too. It's fun to see your pictures :-) I can't wait to read more of your cute blog!!!

Chris said...

Oh, I hate when husband is away too. I haven't been to New York almost 10 years and it makes me sad. I've got to visit soon. Have a great weekend!

Faith said...

I hate it so much when the hubs is not around too.

I miss the city all the time. Hubs and I are thinking a day trip in November for our anniversary :) can't wait!!