Big Man is my heart and I can truthfully say that he knows me probably better then anybody else in my life does, hence why we're happily married and rocking out in this marriage shizz.
But let's get real, there are just some things guys and Big Man in my case.....don't understand.
What are those things you may ask?!?
Well, let me enlighten you, my dears....
- Clear your dishes and rinse them out. It is G-R-O-D-Y trying to wash out leftover rice and chicken out of the pan. And you wonder why I don't cook.
- It is perfectly acceptable for a woman to have mac and cheese for breakfast while she is PMS'ing. Do not question her unless you want a fist to the face.
- Make sure you use a different color towel than me when showering so I avoid the stinky balls towel to the face dilemma. Trust, that it is not a good look.
- When you decide that it's time to clean, do not assume that this also signs me up as a willingly participant. Can you not see that I am watching the trainwreck that is happening on Love and Hip Hot: ATL. Geez.
- You do not own the left corner of the couch. I let you believe you do because I love you but seriously, I run shizz...haha.
- And it wouldn't be right unless I gushed.....I love you and you better understand that. No other girl would put up with your craziness as much as I do. You like to pretend you're quiet but I know that you are truly the instigator in this Little Home. : )
What do you wish your husband/boyfriend/partner understood?!?
Please dish!
***
Don't forget to get your questions in for a Q&A vlog with Big Man and I
***
Don't forget to get your questions in for a Q&A vlog with Big Man and I
























15 comments:
OMG! Girl, I LOVE this post!
I so agree with everything! Haha! Thanks for sharing!
xoxo ♥ Shar
http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com
ha ha this cracks me up! Girl I am still working on T 11 years later.....he claims he can't unload a dish washer alone :/ HELLO!
I read this to my hubs. Loved it!
I wish I could get mine to understand that you do have to rinse the dishes before you put them in the dishwasher. It's not a miracle worker. Oh & clean out the sink because it's hard to get dried stuff off the sink.
Balls to the face towel......I just LOL and my kids want to know what is so funny. I lied and told them that your dog did something funny. They are to young for the truth ;)
I'm dying... stinky balls towel to the face! LOVE! Well, I don't love it actually happening... you know what I mean. Do you watch Hollywood Exes? Obsessed!
Ugh- I 100% agree with the dishes thing! Also, rinse out the freaking sink after you do dishes! I'm sick of cleaning stuck on food bits from the sink!
Oh, and just because you're a man doesn't excuse you from doing any sort of cleaning around here!
We love 'em but sometimes they get on our nerves. I wish he would understand that a clean house is a happy house and if he would just do what I say in regards to picking up after himself then I wouldn't have to bug him about it. Ha!! Still waiting.
OMG, balls to the face towel. That happened to me this morning. I don't get it. Why!? Why if they are supposed to be clean do the towels smell so bad?
Joe likes to pretend he's "quiet" too. haha
Hmm, definitely have had the dishes issue, but I'm the one who's bad about thinking cleaning time means cleaning time for everyone, lol, so I try to do it when he's not home. I wish he could just "get" that I need more face time than he does...and then give it to me not only willingly, but act like he wants it too. That's like asking for the moon though!
LMAO! Girl I cant believe I watch LHHATL too! What a hot ghetto mess!
Haha too funny! Can't live with them, can't live without them!
Hahaha! Love it! :) I wish mine understood that there is such a thing as having too much "stuff." I'm a minimalist at heart. Him? Not so much. Irks me.
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta is quite the mess... but I cannot stop watching!!!
M seems to think that my being a SAHM means he never has to pick up after himself. He thinks the house is his laundry hamper.
Post a Comment