8.07.2012

Blog Star

Hola to your sweet faces stopping over from Mrs. Monologues Blog Star link up and if your just getting settled from the weekend, any of the fine folks I met at BlogHer '12. 

It's only fitting since this might be your first time here that I introduce myself and give you a little dish on what this whole Little Woman, Little Home thing is about....

First things first....
I'm Little Woman
(obviously) 

And if I met you at BlogHer and this confuses you, you come to find out that in this little neck of my woods, the hubs and I go by nicknames. Mine being that and the hubs who we lovingly refer to as...

Big Man
(my sexy chocolate bear....meow!) 

Want to know a little more about us?!?

- We're newlyweds and will celebrate our first anniversary in 20 days!!!
- We're moving into our first home (and the new Little Home) in September. 
- We have a precious pup Mia who is the chunkiest little thing there ever was. 
- We're DINK's as of right now
- In the meantime I enjoy all the wine and fruity cocktails my little ♥ desires
- I've developed a love and passion for photography, it's a work in progress. 
- Christmas is my all time favorite holiday and I will judge you on your love of Christmas as well...or pretty much whatever you honor....c'mon, it's a celebration bishes!! : ) 

I could tell you more but what's the fun in that...Mama likes to leave a little mystery. : )
I'm a maker of hot messes with a blog to show for it, I hope you enjoy!!! 

Mrs. Monologues

***
And to the LWLH veterans, regular programming will resume shortly, damn has it been a busy summer. 

6 comments:

krystal said...

thanks for linking up with us! :)

Whitney Ellen said...

You are my favsie!

Heidi's Cottage said...

It was great meeting you at BlogHer. Congrats on your anniversary!

Unknown said...

I love that you call yourselves DINKS, I guess we are too but I never classify us as that. Our pets cost as much as kids!

Mrs. Monologues

Anonymous said...

Missing you! I remember when we were DINKS. Maybe that is why I love your blog SO much, reliving the DINK days through you!

Shelley said...

sexy chocolate bear..haha!