If you are anything like me, then you love finding new and fabulous blogs to read.
After a weekend of some blog organizing and finally clearing out some of the long and gone bloggers, I am on the prowl to find some awesome and inspiring blogs to read.
Is that you may ask?
Possibly.
After reading about this on the lovely Our Reflections blog, I am all in and putting myself out there too...
If you're looking to find new blogs or even just get yours out there, these link ups and this Ultimate Blog Party is the way to go about it. Just link up...share yourself and explore others (<---that sounds way more pervy than intended..lol)
Simple enough right...?
So let me introduce myself to some new followers of LWLH and anyone who is dropping by from the link up...
I'm Lil' Woman or LW (obviously not my real name..) and I blog here at Little Woman, Little Home.
That sexy man up there struggling not to drop his wife, that would be the hubs Big Man. A little fun fact to some of the longer readers...this was on outtake that Laura got from our engagement photos. It's silly and ridiculous and though it was an outtake, I completely adore it.
That's us and what LWLH is though.
This blog is a hodgepodge of our life.
The funny, the ridiculous, the serious, the sad, the tribulations and the triumphs, in no particular order.
We just got married in August of 2011 so we are still in our newlywed stage, learning, loving and sometimes loathing (let's be honest...we love our hubs but sometimes we don't have to like them) every minute of it.
I'm not only a lovah of him but also of cupcakes, wine, mac and cheese and dabbling my toes into this vast world of photography. I sweat my new DSLR and am looking for inspiration and advice wherever I can get it. Seriously, help a chica out!!!
I'm not the best writer, photographer, blogger, wife or whatever you will classify me as but I am me and that's what matters and that's what I blog about. You'll either learn to love me or just stick around because I'm an entertaining hot mess.
Now take a gander around let's become bloggy bff's.
♥

























19 comments:
You're so cute! I loved this intro. Not a hot mess at all! I am also trying to explore my camera - I wrote a post about it awhile ago and got some feedback on some resources - but haven't had a chance to look them over. I hope I am able to pull a post together about it - just to help you out of course.
I love that pic of you!
I'm an entertaining hot mess, oh my god I die. FYI I may be stealing that saying from you. That is hilarious.
Love the re-introduction, hope the link up brings you lots of new fun followers!
That picture is SO CUTE! I love it!
LW you sound like my kind of gal. And I adore that out take photo of you and your man. Very sweet!
Can't wait to see more of your blog.
I'm so glad you commented on my blog because you ate totally hilarious! Seriously. I'm loving your blog and I have only read a few posts!
I'm so glad you commented on my blog because you ate totally hilarious! Seriously. I'm loving your blog and I have only read a few posts!
Linked from UBP12, and I'm so glad I found you :). Everyone needs some laughter, and I have a feeling your readers laugh a lot...such a great thing. Thanks for partying!
English
http://befreckled.blogspot.de/2012/04/ultimate-blog-party-2012.html
Super cute intro! Love your blog, totally adding you to my new fav list!! Thanks fr stopping by, so glad I found you!
Inspired intro!! Love it! I am totally new to blogging but not so new to the rigors of married life. .. been married for only 3 years but it feels like 40. haha.
I am writing at http://4alittleloco.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-love-letter.html
content is a little heavy right now, but that is not normal me. I will get back into the light hearted swing of things someday. ..
Hello! So excited to find your this little piece of fun-ness! Hoping over from UBP, and I am now your newest follower.
xoxo
Brit
www.my-live-out-loud.com
Hi there! We have a lot in common! Can't wait to read more! Hope you will drop by www.forgetthedognotthebaby.com and say hello!
Awww, hopping over from UBP, you are soooo cute and u n the hub are soooo sweet! Nice to meet you!
Hi ya! Love the blog and your spunky personality! Glad to be "partying" with you! Looking forward to some baking recipes. You can find me at http://www.yolidreams.com
"we love our hubs but sometimes we don't have to like them"
This is so true!
Greetings of peace from #UBP12!
i am a new follower from the party i hope you'll check out my blog follow and comment!
Oh yes! I like this blog! you can look for me to come back again and a gain!
In case you are wondering how this crazy chick found you.. UBP12!!!
Come see me at http://aproverbs31wife.com !
This is such a wonderful blog! I love your pictures and obvious love for your husband! It's great to see that as there is so little of it these days...
I am an author and blogger. My first novel just released: Letters From The Ledge (http://www.lettersfromtheledge.com). I've been blogging since 2006 and I write about a little bit of everything.
Thanks for blogging and keeping it real!
Lynda Meyers
Beautiful couple!
Stopping by to say hi during the UBP2012!
Post a Comment