8.14.2010

To My Other Blog Mamas...

I dedicated my Thursday post to my lovely friend and blog mama Gina but the I have other lovies carrying bundles of joys that I am just as happy and excited for.

We all know the miracle and journey that pregnancy is so let's show some love to our beautiful blog mama's....

The Undomestic Army Wife @ ...And The Adventure Continues
This lovely lady is carrying twins, can you believe that?!? She looks great and I can only hope that I look that good if I have twins. This beautiful lady is stationed over in Germany while her husband is deployed awaiting the arrival of her first son and daughter, Jaxon & Hayley. Can you imagine that...just coming out the gate with twins and one of each sex...congrats girl!

This sweetie I will actually will be meeting next Friday and I am super excited. She and her husband Jarrod are expecting their first child together and they're.....wait for it......finding out the sex TODAY!! I'm so happy for her and can't wait to see her and that adorable baby bump in person.

I've been following this lovely lady for awhile and am trying to be a better commenter but she is one our newly sperminated blogfriends. Just in these couple days that I've found out she is pregnant her posts have been hilarious and brutally honest. I can't wait to follow along in this journey, I'm sure it will be a funny one! :)

I am over the moon excited for Baby Beach to make their arrival. I've followed Ally for awhile and my heart has ached for the heartbreak her and her husband S have dealt with. This baby is a little miracle and I can't wait to see how these two thrive as parents.

Words escape me for the awesomeness that is this MODG. Nothing that I can say will sum up what you will find on her blog or with in 30 ft. of her, she is ball of fire. If this gives you a better idea, she has lovingly been referring her and husband B's first son as Plankton and receives gems like this from blog readers...
Like seriously...how can you not love this!?!

Ashely @ MAGMC
This cutie patootie is awaiting a birth mom to come along to get her adoption under way. I've read her blog for awhile and I know when the beautiful baby comes along her and her husband are going to be outstanding parents. Keep you in my prayers sweetie!

This blog mama and her husband are expecting their first child, a son named Connor in a few short weeks. I've also been a long time follower of her blog and was excited to be able to read along through this journey with her. I can't wait till baby Connor gets her to see that he's just as cute as his mama!

ReRe and James are expecting their first baby and son River soon and I super duper puffy heart 100% excited to see this little guy. I can't wait to see the little biracial cutie and having parents like ReRe and James guarantees this child will be hilarious and adorable. Aunt Little Woman can't wait to meet you River....big kisses little man!

Mrs. Love Bug @ The Adventures Of A Mrs.
Full term blog baby here....how freaking cute is she with that belly bump and full term baby chilling in there?!? I've followed along throughout her whole pregnancy and she has been a hoot the whole time. Between her clever quips and the cute things her and her hubs are getting for their first child and daughter Isabella, I'm estactic to meet the little beauty.

Brittany @ Dalomba Days
Brittany and her husband Job are expecting their first child and son Reid in a couple months and I couldn't be more happy for them both. I've followed along throughout her pregnancy and it has been amazing to see her grow and come into motherhood. Her and her husband are going to be fabulous parents and Reid is going to be lucky to have them as parents.

The Hnou Mrs. @ The Hnou Mrs.
I've been following this girl from the beginning stages of my blogging and have followed along through her wedding and now she had announced she's expecting. I am so happy for her and her husband Chris and judging by the way she is with her adorable nieces I know she will be a wonderful mother.

Sorry for the headless picture
 I couldn't find one with a head but she is a beauty, trust me. Her and her hubs are expecting their first child and son in a couple months and like many others she has been brutally honest and hilarious throughout her pregnancy. I can see this kid being the class clown if he's anything like his mama.

Justine @ Almost There
I wanted to include Justine because besides the fact she is a near and dear blogfriend, she is also a grieving mama. I have met Justine and her wonderful hubby Jon and had the pleasure of spending the weekend with her and our other Florida blog loves. During that time she opened up with her struggle with fertility so when she found out she was pregnant last week her and Jon were beyond thrilled (see pic above). Sadly only a few short hours later Justine learned that she was miscarrying and was losing the baby that they and many others have been praying for. It breaks my heart because I know how bad she wants to me a mama and I know what fantastic parents her and Jon will be once given the opportunity. So please keep them both in your prayers during this hard time and pray that they will be blessed with a miracle from God.

I'm very happy for all the ladies and can't wait to meet their sweet little babes, Aunt Lil' Woman says hello from the blogosphere and no your mama lied, I do not live in your computer.....she's silly isn't she!?  :)

Congrats ladies on creating life and hopefully future bloggers!!!

**P.S. I took all these pics from the girls blogs...hope ya'll don't mind**

17 comments:

Amy said...

There are a lot of us preggers huh? haha! Thank you for including me. :)

Nicole said...

LOTS of babies!!!

Meagan said...

Crazyness! Are you getting baby fever little woman?

Gina said...

I just said I was following too many blogs! You just gave me more addictions!

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

i think im gonna get pregnant from reading this post! lol Congrats to all of them, sending them warm wishes too =)

Samantha said...

Dang! That's a ton of preggo bloggers!

Anonymous said...

Awww. Thanks for the "feature"! I can't wait to meet YOU next Friday!!!!

Ashley said...

AHEM. This is NOT helping the baby fever! Thanks for a few new blogs to check out, though!

Brittany said...

Thanks for the shout out!! You are awesome! Congrats on the JOB!

Chanel said...

wow!!! That is a lot of BELLIES. I know of a couple more preggo bloggers too. Congrats to everyone

Chanel said...

wow!!! That is a lot of BELLIES. I know of a couple more preggo bloggers too. Congrats to everyone

Rachel said...

Aww! Thanks for including me! :)

Alison said...

Aww this was so sweet! I actually recognized one of these ladies from one of my Babycenter.com groups - how random! Now I'll have to follow her blog too :)

Mrs. Werginz said...

WOW!! I have more blogs to read and I just became a follower of you!! I think you are great for mentioning all these women who are embarking on the journey of motherhood!! I can't wait to keep up with your wedding! It goes by so fast...I can't belive it's been 4 months since mine!!

Justine said...

You are too, too sweet, my friend. Thank you so much for this very sweet post! :)

Southern Reflexions said...

How sweet of you to do a post like this!! :-D

AsheAnn said...

oh my gosh, thanks for posting about me! :) that was so sweet of you!