I've seen this around the blogs and decided that since it's a Friday will head out to the weekend with some eye candy. You know 'the list'...that special list that you and your love might have of 'If the oppurtunity arose, I would...'. Of course in reality we all know we will probably not get that chance but it's nice to dream sometimes.
So here's
Little Woman's 'Mmm Mmm Mmm' List
James Franco
Umm hello sexiness...I don't know how anyone cannot not find this man gorgeous..it should be illegal!
Johnny Depp
I don't give a crap how old he is or if he looked and sounded scary in Willy Wonka....this man will probably have my heart forever.
Collie Buddz
A reggae singer that Big Man put me on to (big mistake)...and for the longest time I thought it was a black guy singing because let's be honest who really knows that many white reggae artists...but this look and this song...meow!
And you didn't think I was going do a list like this and not include some chocolate yummy goodness, psshh
Tyson Beckford
I'm not sure what dude is looking like now but back in his hey day of this shot....yum!!
T.I.
Some people may not agree with me on this one but something about this guys swagga and attitude makes me think he is sexy. He just got that look on his face like he's going to punish me (in a good way ; ) ) lol.
I have some more but my computer battery is about to die...so this will be one of many installments.
What guys would make your 'list?!?




























17 comments:
I have to agree something bout TI makes him hott. I like weirdos tho like Andre3000 or Johnny depp. Happy Friday!
mike rowe ♥
My list includes: Rob Pattison, Michael Buble, Ryan Renyolds, Patrick Wilson and John Krasinski (I love me some Jim).
I posted about this at one point and had some chocolatey goodness AND some women on my list. Tee Hee.
TOTALLY agree with you about TI. OMG, even though the man is like 5'2'' (I'm 5'11''), I appreciate him ;)
And thanks for the heads up about Collie Buddz - I love reggae and uhm, he looks hot :)
Hi! You're too funny!
I definitely agree with you on T.I. I was watching him on a talk show yesterday. Yum! yum! James Franco, too.
I was never a Tyson fan, though of course his body is (was?) nice!
Great choices! I'm looking forward to the rest!
I would never cheat on Boyfriend under normal circumstances, but he knows that if Jay-Z or Neil Patrick Harris (on my List, NPH's sexuality would be no match for me!) were there and willing he'd have to step aside. Just like I'd step aside if Jennifer Aniston came onto him.
Ahhh - the "list" - I'd have to say mine of course has George Clooney at the top of the list, followed by Marc Blucas (Buffy/Knight & Day movie), George Eads (CSI), and while David Boreanez (Bones/Angel/Buffy) was on it - his recent actions got him the boot.
Single Serving's Manouschka would totally tackle James Franco tho *LOL*
Tyson Beckford and James Franco=yummy!
I would definitely have Shemar Moore at the top of my list...big time yummy. :)
Good way to finish out this week.
~Meg @ "Through the Roses"
You know me...I don't ever want a divorce. Not my style.
But for Tyson Beckford? LOL! I could make it fit!
Ummmm, I just broke a sweat! Tyson Beckford is too hot! Gosh, I am speechless, he is too sexy. Ok, I am married...ahahhaha...too bad -:)
I real all you rposts, i really do. But this one had me commenting before I even knew it was you. James Franco... Oh lord.... I could stop my list there and be happy!
i'll have to do this sometime. this is definitely good blog material.
Oh my.
Gasp
Sigh
**wiping drool**
Those were some of my reactions reading this.
Oh yes...
YUM!!!
LOVE IT!! I may just have to take this idea for next week, if you don't mind. Hubs and I both have a list. haha!!
Ooo la la, I see some major hotties there. :) I think the top of my list will always be David Beckham. Yum. I'm also still a sucker for Brad Pitt...just sayin'. There are others, but I'm having a brainfart. Those are two. :)
Oh, Tyson Beckford...take me now!!
Post a Comment