1.15.2010

Happy Birthday My Sweetest Love!!!

Today is this little furbaby's 1st birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA!!!!

Because she's my 'only child' let's take a look back on her first year in our Little Home...

This was right before we were able to bring her home

A Daddy's girl from the beginning

My Mama Mia

Right after she got her girly bits taken out :(

Trying to go on vacation with us

Numm Numm Numm

"Chillin' out max, relaxin' all cool..."

My sad baby after daddy cut her nail too short!

Pretty Pretty Princess for Halloween

Sadly she didn't spend her first Christmas at home but I'll make up for it when we move back into the house and whip out the reindeer ears and throw her the birthday celebration she deserves!!

Love You Little Lady!!!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, sweet little girl! :)

Katie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA!!!!!!

Pamibelle said...

Happy birthday Mia!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday to little Mia!!!! She is too precious...and your little shirt for her birthday is too much! haha I love it!

Gina said...

Happy Birthday pretty Mia! :)

Brittany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA!!

thegamerswife said...

Ohhh Happy Birthday Mia!!!! Bit says MEOW and wishes you a great day! :-P

Kris Norman said...

Happy First Birthday Mia! <3

Leah said...

Awww! Happy Birthday Mia!

Amy Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Mia!

Cheerful Homemaker said...

Happy birthday! I love spoiling our babies. I bought them a tent yesterday at IKEA. :0)

Bayjb said...

Happy Birthday Mia, your mom took such a great pictures of you!!!

Alison said...

Happy birthday Mia!! Sending lots of puppy kisses and belly rubs to you!

The New Mrs said...

Happy first birthday to your pretty princess!

Maria said...

happy birthday to mia! what breed is she?!

Mrs. Potts said...

Happy Late Birthday Mia!
I love puppies.