10.05.2009

Big Man Thinks He Can Stay Away From All This Sexiness...

PPPPSSSSSSHHHHH!

(I'd like to see that boy try!)

I don't know about your hubbies or boyfriends, but when Big Man doesn't get some of Little Woman's 'little bits' he becomes a big crabby patty and sulks around the house. I'm not kidding. He tries to pass it off as having other shit on his mind...but I know...woman's intuition you might say.

(<---P.S. That's my gangsta/bad bitch face...lol :) )

Sometimes it because of AF or because he was a jerk earlier that day and I'm holding a grudge and withholding the goodies. Yeah, I'm that girl that will withhold sex on grounds of bad behavior.

C'mon we learned this stuff in kindergarten:
-Treat others the way you want to be treated
-Sharing is caring

So if you treat me nice then I will share...(wink, wink)

Now you may (or may not) be asking yourself why I'm divulging this information to you, well there is 3 reasons:
  1. Sharing is caring... (c'mon guys keep up here!)
  2. If you haven't noticed, I'm not shy. I have no problems sharing embarassing or crude stories.
  3. Big Man & I have entered into A BET!!!
Oh yes! After telling Big Man about his antics and his sexual misbehavior, which he completely denied, we I decided that the only way to solve this was to put it in bet form.

THE BET: That we both have to hold off on sex till our anniversary (November 7th!). Until that time we must treat each other nice and not fight, in general or about anything pertaining to sexual relations (including those of the oral and hand kind) Who ever gives in or gets mad first is the loser.

(No sex for a month....Me: No, problem..I'm a woman, I can withhold like it's my job...Big Man: hmm, not soo much.)

If I Win: Besides sex, I get an extra surprise on our anniversary getaway. Oh yea, I forgot to mention...Big Man is taking me on another mini vacay. We're going away for the weekend but I don't know where yet...It's a surprise.

If Big Man Wins: He gets sex-o for a week straight, when and where and however many times, he wants. Now I know this is going to come around and bite me in the ass, but whatevs.

So there it goes...
Which sex is the stronger one?

Vote in the poll on the left sidebar!

***
Come back later today to catch up on Martha Mondays!
I forgot the book at home, my bad! :)

29 comments:

thegamerswife said...

Oh my gosh - you are SO going to win! Women always win these kinds of bets - we have so much better self control :-P I love that you share this stuff - I don't think I'm quite at that point to do so on my own blog though!

Mrs. Hanson said...

Oh my god, your hysterical! I cannot wait to see how this holds out. I think that your right- a man can never resist... but I have to say that sometimes I am JUST AS BAD! LOL :)

TEAM LITTLE WOMAN!!!!

Shanni ♥ said...

All you, of course! lol Good luck girlie! You have that one in the bag!

Annie said...

YOU!
and this is too funny!!

Martinis or Diaper Genies? said...

the mighty vagina always holds the power. forever and always.

Anonymous said...

I would so LOOSE this bet on the first day!!!!

Lindsey said...

Hahaha good luck! You got this!

The New Mrs said...

You will win, hands down! I have faith in you girlfriend :-)

Anonymous said...

You know I voted for you!!! good luck!

Unknown said...

OMG you guys are too funny! yeah my hubs gets moody when we don't have sex for a while too! You will totally win :)

Iva Messy said...

LOL!!! this is so funny 13 for you 0 for him so far hahahahah

Crystal Renee said...

Funnay! We do this at my house too! Ha! I love these bets. YOU SO WILL WIN! I win too. Men just don't have that sort of capability of holding out.

Watch him in the shower, with "rosie palmsy" thats how my hubs lost. Ha.

Good luck and oooh wee vacay! MMM!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

So funny! Good luck on your bet! You can do it - I think YOU will win!

XOXO
Jen

In With the Light said...

aww man. i just voted. poor big man. no one has any faith in him! lol...good luck! i will say, pregnancy has really brought both our libidos down quite a bit. B does not want to hurt me and I just am not in the mood. ugg..

Unknown said...

here from blondie's...and the comment about getting bit in the ass made me laugh AND get turned on.

sweet.

Gwen said...

You can do it!!! We women have each other's backs with bets like this. Can't wait to hear who "wins". XOXO

Alicia said...

hahahaaa!!! OMG!! we go through this all the time!! hahaaa!! you got this in the bag....trust me...and heck yes i withhold the goods...or use them as leverage....i always tell him a clean house is a turn on! haha!!

Rachel said...

You can DO IT!!!! ha ha ha!! :)

Anonymous said...

Well, now I'm wondering who that ONE vote for Big Man is...is it him? ;) You will win this...you HAVE to win this... :)

Bayjb said...

You'll win, he won't be able to last. That is quite a challenge though :) Good for you

Chatham said...

Ahhhh... You are playing the "Master of your domain" game! GOOD LUCK, LOL!

Llama said...

You are TOTALLY going to win! HAH! Remember that bet I had with the Ninja...that I WON??!? Well...just make sure that if you win HE holds up HIS side of the BET!

Pamibelle said...

Yah you will def win. I have done the same bet with my hubby numerous times and I always win. Its a great way to get what you want, hahaha :)

Learning As I Go said...

Big man is going down, sucka! lol
Oh and no being mean to your best friend at work either girl.

The Hnou Mrs. said...

lol you guys are hilarious!

We're newlyweds-- not withholding that at all. haha.

Katie said...

You are so going to win! And even if you lose, your "punishment" doesn't sound that bad ;)

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!

A whole month...is that really doable?

I totally think I could win though...you've got to hold out for all woman-kind! :)

Random Musings said...

I would die.

What a good bet though!

Organic Meatbag said...

Are you kidding?! The female always wins! ALWAYS...