Warning: This post may be a little TMI..so proceed at your own risk : )

Does your husband or boyfriend/girlfriend ever say anything to the tenth degree of lameness that all you can possibly do is laugh at them!?!
That is what happened in Big Man's truck today as I was waiting to clock in for work. There I was enjoying my Woman's Day magazine browsing the recipe section to see if I could act like I know how cook while Big Man was enjoying Demetri Martin on Youtube via cell phone....when the conversation took a turn for the funny:
Me: (while looking @ a picture of a washer/dryer in the magazine) I can't wait till we move because we'll have a washer & dryer in the house
Big Man: Ya know will have sex on there...ya know what I'll call it?!
Me: What?
Big Man: Dirty Laundry
Me: What about in front of the fire place?
Big Man: Fire-wood .. get it?
Me: You are soo wack!
Big Man: You love me.
Me: Sadly... :)
His wackness continued on for about another ten minutes in which the golf course behind our house = caddy shacking and doing it in the garage had something to do with lube (ugh!).
And to you ladies shaking your heads in disgust and pointing your fingers..
Don't act like you didn't "bless" your house when you moved in!
And if you didn't..well then...I suggest you do, it's pretty damn fun, just don't knock stuff off your table like they do in the movies....it's not as sexy in real life and I was pissed I scratched my new effin table! : )























18 comments:
hahaha Big Man comments had me rolling! Those are so funny and corny! Love it!
Have fun "blessing/breaking" in the new place! ;)
i'm all about blessing your house -- but just make sure his mom and sisters aren't home!
You, my dear, are too much! :)
Have fun with Big Man, and be careful with those tables!
hahaha, I love his comments. Those are classic! :)
I completely forgot about "blessing" our new house when we move this summer. Thanks for reminding me ;)
We thought our kitchen table was too high at first...
We managed.
;-)
FUNNY. i'm glad you all fed your bellies at my expense lol! anytime :)
OMG!!! My husband does stupid stuff like that too. And he still tries to get me to "join him" in the dumbest places. When will they grow up?
oh man, too funny! my comment? I love demitri martin! ;)
Hee hee...love this post. What does that say about me? Big Man is funny AND cute? Lucky you. :)
HIGHlarious...
i wouldn't point fingers.. that's a good thing ;)
get it girl.!! lol
Aww he was just trying to be funny. When my boyfriend tries such things i mock him though too.
lol i love it. have a good time with that. ;)
Hahaha! SO something my husband would say! Actually, he probably has said this stuff before. Nothing wrong with that!
Oh boys say the silliest things. Seriously.
love them!! yes! y'all are too cute!
lol...He is too funny. All I ask is that you let me know what objects you have done it on so I don't touch them.ha.ha
I know what you mean though. Remember don't be like hubby and I and break things. (towel holder..lol)
ps. I swear he is related to my hubby because he is quick with coming up with the next line..lol
LoL that's hilarious!
I love that pic! I ordered a bunch of those napkins for our last party!
"High maintenance doesn't even begin to cover it."
LOVE LOVE LOVE them.
Oh and you guys are too funny! :)
Post a Comment