11.14.2012

Loss Of Light, Gain Of Pounds.

It's that time of year again, my friends...
please excuse the ratchet ass house and garage behind my house...we all don't live in paradise..lol

When the sun starts setting at 3:30p.m. and the light is quickly fading from my sunshine loving hands. 
I love fall and I am a freak for Christmas but it always makes me sad this time of year when the light is all but gone when I get home from work and it feels like 9 when it is actually 6. 

It makes me tired. And bored. And hungry. And lazy. And cold. 
All of things that make me a chubby weepy mess come springtime when I step on the scale to fifteen extra pounds. Bleh. Nobody likes THAT girl. 

So this year, I'm going to make a goal for myself to not eat my seasonal feelings during these dark winter days.
Which may prove to be harder than I think, since Thanksgiving and Christmas.....just scream 'EAT ME, YOU KNOW I'M DELISH BISH!'

Wish me luck. 

5 comments:

CeCe said...

Luck! I'm going to be fighting the same urges this year too. Food and tempting desserts are everywhere you look for about a solid month starting next week. I'm still not used to the dark either. I don't like it. I don't think I've been the same since the time change!

Faith said...

i hear you! i need to get on that too! good luck to you ... and good luck to me!

SkinnyMeg said...

Good luck! My husband has already gained 10 since Halloween, so I called him out and put him on the 'no fatty this Christmas' diet :) I'm such a nice wife, ha!

tara said...

i've been eating everything in sight since halloween. sigh.

Shelley said...

I'm the same way. I can't help myself! Good luck!