Is one of the many interesting things that you hear while walking around a local fairgrounds...
Besides taking in the sights of the fair, I would like to admit that I'm an avid people watcher and eavesdropper, and I am not ashamed to admit. Fairs, carnivals, etc. are prime real estate for taking in some of the more eccentric folks of your area.
Big Man and I hit up the fair last weekend as well as this past Friday to take in the sights and food. If you know anything about my husband, you know that he is a human garbage disposal and the fair tickles every taste bud of his. All of my organic, vegatarian, chemical free loving friends please shield your eyes and look away at this moment, because I am about to rape your vision with horrible goodness....
How do you go to a fair and not eat?!?!
Ummm...I know I can't.
Please believe there were no calorie counting those days.
I must say though, I did try to walk off some of those calories by walking the fair multiple times....
We might not be Southern, but we can go country just like the rest of ya'll! : )
Thank you fair, you were fun.
And Fall Bucket List....One down, BOOM!
































6 comments:
Seriously how can you go to a fair and not eat?! That is the main reason I go and for the cotton candy of course!
LOVE all the pictures. So bright and invigorating! Looks like a fantastic time
Now I really want some fair food!!
great pictures!! we missed our fair this year because of travel plans and i was pretty bummed. glad you enjoyed your trek to the fair :)
We finally went to the IL state fair this summer. I'd love it if it were in the fall. It's so hot in August!
You have to eat at the fair. It's like a rule. I read that somewhere, I'm sure.
Post a Comment