7.15.2012

I'm Baccccccccccckkkkk!!!

Hello my sexiest of loves!!! 

Did you miss me?!? 
my kissy face doesn't translate well...

I'd be lying if I said I missed you because honestly, I was having the time of my life for the last 7 days.
(ok, so I missed your faces a itsy bitsy bit)

This trip was nothing short of ahhhhmazing and I am so glad Big Man and I waited to celebrate our honeymoon because this trip went off without a hitch and blew me away on every level. 

You know I took a assload of pictures and I am weeding through them now picking out the best ones to post.  If you're not one for picture posts and recaps then I suggest you stay away from LWLH for a tad since I will be taking you through almost every part of this vacay, minus the dirty stuff  *wink*.

Every port was beautiful and rich with its own history and I can't wait to dive in and show you.   

I sadly have to go back to work tomorrow (boooo!) and between that and working on some fun designs, I may be lacking in the reading for a minute. But rest assure, I will try to get back in blog groove sooner rather than later. 

***
I also want to take this opportunity to thank all the girls who took over Little Woman, Little Home this past week. They did an amazing job and if you missed any of their posts, catch up with them here.  

Thanks again loves....big sloppy smooches to all of you!!!
And welcome to some of the new faces I see in my GFC....I hope you like it here  : ) 

19 comments:

Nicole said...

Welcome back!! I am all for pics & recaps =D

Faith said...

Welcome back!! Glad you had a great time!!

Not So Newlyweds said...

So happy you're back and SO EXCITED to hear all about it!!

Cheerful Homemaker said...

Welcome home! I can't wait to see pictures :)

Unknown said...

Yay! Can't wait to see what u post!

Honey B. said...

Welcome back!! Can't wait to see pics... :-)

Meg said...

Welcome back, I'm happy to hear you had a fantastic honeymoon. I too loved waiting for our trip, it gave us something else to look forward to.

I can't wait to see pictures.

Gina said...

Yay! What do you mean, you aren't posting about the dirty stuff? What happened to my LW that we know and love?

Just kidding.

Kinda.

Lindsay said...

Glad y'all had fun! Can't wait to read all about it and see the pics!

Mrs. G said...

Yay for being back!!!

Chris said...

Can't wait to see your pictures! So glad you had an amazing time and so glad you're back!!

English Anderson said...

Yay! So glad you had an awesome time, and can't wait to hear all about it!

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

WHOOHOO!! Welcome back!! Can't wait to drooooool over your pics and the fun you had!! Good vibes for your first day back at work! XOXOXO

Whitney Ellen said...

Ohhhh! So excited to see these updates!!

CeCe said...

Glad to hear you had a great trip!! I am looking forward to the re caps.

Erin said...

Pictures, pictures, PICTURES!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord she's back!! We did miss you! Can't wait to hear all about it, bring on the pics :)

Gwen said...

Welcome Back!!! I'm so enjoying all of your photo recaps. Glad you had an amazing time!!!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

So glad that you had a great trip! :)