I still have yet to post my vlog for Hope Squared's What's In Your Closet Link Up but in the mean time, I thought I'd show to two of the dresses I picked up while Big Man and I were 'cruise clothes' shopping, or as normal people call it....summer clothes shopping.
And yes, I was laid off and yes we did get a decent amount of clothes, but remember kids....you get pretty things when you save your pennies.
Take a look at my two lovelies...
I am absolutely in love with the dress on left and for only $17 at good ol' Marshall's....hells to the effin' yeah.
I see all these fierce fashionable bloggers wearing these lace/eyelet one shoulder dresses and after almost no deliberation I put this sucker on and fell in love.
I'm not the hottest thing to trot but I'm tooting my own horn on this one, because I feel awesome in this.
A little Spanx and this mamacita will be good to go while dining with my love on the cruise.
***
The second dress, I was a little ehh on because of the crazy print, but I figured the hell with it and decided to go out of my comfort zone on this one. It has that funky Aztec print and let me tell you it is pretty damn comfy and the pockets are def. a plus too. It was on clearance at Target so why not. It wasn't like I was going to leave empty handed.
I have a bunch more that I would love to share via the vlog or pictures but in a way I kinda want to surprise you all with the pictures from the honeymoon when I will be glowing and tan, unlike my pasty white skin now.
Trust me....no one wants to see that.
























19 comments:
OW! OW! Look at you in that one shouldered number! Hot mama!
LOVE LOVE LOVE that purple dress! :)
You're a fashionista on the low! Love both dresses. They fit you so well! I'm excited to see what else you bought! Either on the vlog or from your cruise pictures!
super cute dresses! I especially love the lace one!
super cute dresses! I especially love the lace one!
I think you look smoking hot! I LOVE that dress!!! I'm so going to have to hit up marshals before my cruise in july!
Pretty dresses! I really like the print dress!
They are both really cute! Can't wait to see the other ones!
These dresses look GREAT on you!!
Love them! :) I'm so excited for you guys! Jon and I never got to take a honeymoon and that's one of my biggest regrets about our "pre-baby" days... :)
Where do you edit your pictures/make a storyboard?
Toot your horn girl because you look HOT in that lace dress. Have so much fun on your cruise/honeymoon!
Chris
chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com
That purple dress looks fantastic on you!! I love it!
Love them both. And you, my dear, are looking sexxxxy.
Hot damn, lady! I really do love that purple dress. Bee-yoo-tee-ful. I hope you all have a blast on your honeymoon!
They are great vacation fun in the sun dresses! I love the whole one sleeve look. It's different.
I love love love these dresses! Great picks!!
Hot mamma! Both are super cute! I like the one on the left too!
You can wear the second as a cover up on a beach day or to/from the pool/deck chairs
love love LOVE the purple dress!!
Post a Comment