12.12.2011

Our Weekend In Pictures...

It was a busy weekend so instead of being a chatty Cathy, I'll let the pictures do the talking on this fine Monday morning...

Friday Night: 
Bingo with my sister M...
Nope we didn't win but we did enjoy our Kahlua White Russians that we smuggled in...mmm!!

Saturday Morning: 
Big Man and I headed down to Allentown to get a little more of our Christmas shopping done. We are pretty much done except for a couple gift cards here and there but that is about all. There is a little glimpse of our wrapping paper too. So pretty, I loves it. 

Saturday Night: 
This is the car line into Christmas Village. 
If you think this is bad, you should have seen it when we left. It was ridiculous. The line went on for miles in both directions. 

This is Christmas Village and what gets people obviously excited where we live. 
It's like the Griswolds on crack : ) 

But seriously, it was very pretty and was lots of fun to share with Big Man, my sisters, nephew, niece, and BIL. Hot chocolate, for everyone! :)

Sunday Afternoon: 
My Dad's side of the family has an annual Christmas party and Sunday was the day for it. 
Spaghetti plus lots of Italian side dishes....yes and please! 

Plus, it was fun to see this side of the family that we rarely get to see. :) 

Your turn....
What did you do this weekend?!?!

10 comments:

beckylbranch said...

Looks like ya'll had a fabulous weekend! Love all the lights and that wrapping paper...I have a slight obsession with wrapping paper! ha ha!

Meg said...

It looks like you had such a fantastic weekend!

The Christmas Village looks like so much fun, I want one where I am. Way to go banging out the rest of your Christmas shopping too.

Rebekah said...

Yum, I recently had a White Russian for the first time and I really liked it! Haha, I would love to see that Christmas village. :) I need to finish shopping ASAP. Only a few more things to get!

Laura said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!! I love bingo :) We have an awesome christmas lights display near our house too, I think we are going to take the munchkin this week!

Mrs. H said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I finished my last final on Saturday and relaxed with hubs on Sunday, we went to the movies to see New Years Eve. Now just counting down to Christmas in Italy.

Gwen said...

Your Christmas Village reminds me of our Christmas in the Park. We have sat for several hours before waiting to see the lights. It's worth it as long as you don't drink anything while waiting. I wonder why they don't put porta potties randomly down the road. LOL!

Faith said...

oooh looks like such a fun weekend! i wish we had a Christmas village!

i took off work on Friday to finish up all our Christmas shopping ... so i hope that all the decorating and shopping will be done this week! :)

Cheerful Homemaker said...

What a fun weekend!

I spent the weekend keeping my baby alive using just my body :)

Jessica (Bayjb) said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I did not have a great one but hoping this weekend will be better.

Anonymous said...

Gooner would LOVE going to a Christmas village BUT waiting in the car for that long with her would be torture! PLUS I'd have to pee in the ditches or peoples lawns. And THAT is a Merry Christmas to you! Ha. Um that is a tasty Italian party!