We're adding another member to our family and before you get your blogs in a bunch, it is not me....
MY SISTER IS PREGNANT WITH HER SECOND BABY!!!
We actually found out the night we went to the haunted houses but I wanted to wait to announce it on here until after we were positively sure and I was lucky enough to accompany my sissy to her first ultrasound appointment.
Holy excitingballs!!!!
I am super supped because when my sister was pregnant with my nephew/godson G, I was living in Florida and missed out on not only all of her appointments but experiencing it with her and being there when he was born.
There will be none of that this time around...Welcome Super Auntie to the scene!
I'm so happy and excited to be able to go through this with her, even if I was a little freaked by that biiiiiggg probe they stick up your hoo-ha. I can't imagine what I'm going to be like in the delivery room with her and if I ever get preggers myself, God bless me.
Everything is looking good with the babes...
She's measuring at 6 weeks 6 days and the babes heart rate is a strong 150.
This was the first time I've ever been to any baby related appointment and it completely melted my heart to hear the heartbeat and see the joy on my sister's face as she looked at her new bundle of joy.
I can't wait to go to another appointment with her and we're hoping we can make it work that I will be able to go to the gender reveal when the time comes.....*squeal*!!!
On a related but not really note, take a look at my sister's doctors shoes...
(tilt your head to the right and squint)
The most awesome TOMS I've ever seen...how cute are they embellished with skulls.
Besides the sweet ass shoes, the doctor/err midwife was dressed so cute and stylishly with her TOMS, dark denim jeans, dark orange/pumpkin color cardi and Chanel necklace. I totally stalked and took a picture of her for some stylish inspiration.
After the appointment my sister and I headed to Wally World so I could put some toys on layaway for the kiddies and we couldn't resist dressing ourselves in some gobble gobble gear...
We're stupid but really, does anyone really go to Wally World for classiness?!?
After the fun-tivities of WW, we headed to see some handsome little astronaut walk with his class in a little parade for Halloween at his school...
To infinity and beyond.
Some good quality time with my sister was much needed and tonight I will be heading down to my Dads to see my brother, who is home for the winter, to celebrate and get down how we get down, with some booze and shots galore. I never knew how much I would enjoy drinking with my family until I grew up a bit. I don't wanna brag but they're kinda the coolest people you'll ever know.
The rest of our weekend is looking pretty lazy considering we are expecting 6-10 inches where I live. I don't know about you but I am not ready for this snow at all. First, it isn't even Halloween yet...Second, I HATE DRIVING IN THE SNOW. So I will not be in the least disappointed if we don't get what they predict.
How your weekend looking?
Any snow?
Anything fun?




























7 comments:
Definitely no snow over here!!!!
CONGRATS to your sister!!! That is so exciting. And I'm so glad you get to be with her through her whole pregnancy this time!
Congrats to your cute sister! You two look a lot alike.
And those shoes are awesome!
EEP! Congrats to your sister, and yay for being an auntie AGAIN. :) Love it. I wasn't emo when I was pregnant with Ethan, but having a baby made me a major sap. Just looking at that photo with the ultrasound made me teary. Yeah.
Congratulations to your sister!!!
Congrats to your sis! Snow already?? I'm wearing capri pants and flip flops today.
Congrats to your sister! How exciting for your family! I've had two friends announce they were pregnant this week- it seems to be that time of the year!
And I loved your WalMart comment, that is so true. Lmao!
yay!! congrats!!
Post a Comment