This weekend was a great 4 day weekend filled with lots of sun and even more fun for me and Big Man. I checked the forecast religiously during the week and was disappointed when I saw a few thunderstorms, but luckily the crappy weather held out and we had bright and sunny skies all weekend.
So what did I do on this lovely 80 degree weekend you ask....
Friday, May 27th
Lounged and relaxed on my back deck catching up on The Help and hanging out with Big Man. It was such a chill night, I love it.
Saturday, May 28th
Woke up bright and early to meet up with Laura to get my engagement pictures taken. If you want to see them again, you can go here. Like I said before....I freakin' love them
Sunday, May 29th
Relaxed around the house and did a little straightening up. Mama Dukes came up later that night and we had a sleepover. She's so cute...she loved sleeping up and catching up with her baby (i.e. me! :) )
Monday, May 30th (Memorial Day)
It was a fun Memorial Day with the fam but I'll let the pictures do the talking...
Mia watched the parade from our front porch.
I was surprised that she was actually calm throughout the whole parade but it be honest it was quite a bunk parade. I did feel bad for the students in the band though. The elementary/middle school caught on fire that morning and the students couldn't get their instruments or uniforms. The only thing they had were the drums and shaker thingies.
This beautiful girl enjoyed the day outside chilling in the shade with all of us. Seriously, how can you not adore this face?
Besides this being her first Memorial Day, this was her first time 'swimming' and in her little bikini. I know I'm biased because she's my niece but she is such a doll. I love her in her little ruffled bikini with that big belly and roly poly legs hanging out.
Don't worry the booze isn't his...lol..he had a fun time swimming with Aunt LW and even more time cooing ever his baby cousin.
These two goons enjoyed the pool while sipping on their beers....geez, they live such a hard life don't they?
Being the one to take the pictures means I really didn't get any of myself....but that's ok...no one needs to see this Little Woman in a bikini yet. :)
P.S. Can you believe tomorrow is already June...where has this year gone?!























9 comments:
I, too, have snapped photos of Marvin with beers. I know, I know. But I can't resist!
looks like a fabulous weekend. I am jealous that you got to lay by the pool, it was cold here (in CA!).
The picture of Mia is hilarious.
The little one is super cute in her little bikini. Glad you had a nice holiday.
Mia looks like she can handle her booze. :0)
hhaaha, you had Mia chugging beers .. good mommy! hahaha.
looks like a great weekend!
Look at that big old baby's belly! I love it!
It looks like you guys had a great long weekend--enjoying memorial day the way you are supposed to!
Awe!!! She's getting so big and she's absolutely adorable. :) Tell Mia to send a beer my way. LOL!! Glad you all had a great weekend!
My goodness, your niece is ADORABLE! Those eyes are killer! Looks like you had a great time, it was a fantastic day for picnics!
That is just about the cutest little baby bikini Ive ever seen!
Post a Comment