4.07.2009

Oh You Love Me?!?

Well I love you too A. H.I.T!!!Yes, the lovely A H.I.T over at NYC Housewife-In-Training gave me this wonderful award!
(seriously go over @ check out her blog...the convo's her and her Husby have are hilarious!!)

I'm not gonna lie but I love to be loved and because I love all of you ladies I'm passing it along to all my fabulous followers!!! : )

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw congrats on your award! :)

Stesha said...

Awards are wonderful:)

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

chelsea said...

your blog is so cute!! AND so is your man;)

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

Aww, congratulations!

Brittany said...

Cute! Congrats on the award!!

Gwen said...

Congrats on the award!!!

Learning As I Go said...

congrats sweetie!

Lins said...

Ooooh! Congrats, girl! :)

Unknown said...

congrats! {...and on your new house too!}

jlc said...

I love her blog!!

And congrats a bunch!!!

Muppet Soul said...

Yaaaaaaaay!