12.06.2012

Chocolate Lovers Unite.

It is no secret to the fat kid inside me (and the chubby trolls that reside on my ass, thighs, & stomach) that I am a lover of chocolate in all its varieties. 

Men. Candy. Fondue. 
Really the list can go on. 

So would it be a surprise to any of you, that on our date day Sunday morning, I begged Big Man to take me to Hershey to go shopping and oh so subtly convinced him to take me to Chocolate World?!?

No? 

You guys know me too well. 
It's OK if you licked your computer screen. 
I won't judge you. 

9 comments:

Hillary said...

As a fellow chocolate lover, I'm totally jealous!

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

Omg you're too funny!!! I would probably need to be rolled out of Chocolate World!!! Yikes!!!

Kristen said...

Ohemgee...Chocolate World? I die!

Chrissi said...

i knew we were meant to be friends. chocolate candy, chocolate men...mmmmmmmm...yes, please!

Baylee said...

LOL that is so awesome!

Cheerful Homemaker said...

Yummy!

Faith said...

I want to lick the screen. But I fear all the germs on my phone.

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

OMG.
I want to go there so bad. I kid you not. I talk to Matt about it frequently.

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

You and I sister! #soulmates And DYING over the "Men" comment! Guess I love me some white chocolate ;)