So you saw a little sneak peek of our new Little Home yesterday and though you weren't able to see that much, there is alot we want to do to it to make it feel like home to us.
There is carpet downstairs that needs to be pulled up, new floor to be laid, cabinets to be refinished and a whole makeover (paint wise) that needs to be done all throughout the house. We've picked out paint colors and flooring that we think will flow nice through out the whole house but all of these are things we need to do when we actually get in the new house.
So in the meantime, we are getting started on remodeling the new house with some new furniture.
The new house is a different layout than our current house and the furniture we have now will not work there. So we've been on the hunt for new living room set along with an entertainment center. For optimal seating we decided on a sectional for the new LH and we fell absolutely in love with this one....
It's a gorgeous gray color and I can imagine pops of color on throws and pillows filling this space and that will look great with the flooring and paint colors we chose.
Next up was a new entertainment center.
And though it's not technically new, it's new to us....
It's a gorgeous gray color and I can imagine pops of color on throws and pillows filling this space and that will look great with the flooring and paint colors we chose.
Next up was a new entertainment center.
And though it's not technically new, it's new to us....
And for only $50, yes please.
There is a catch though...
It needs a little bit TLC before it's the beaut that Big Man and I envision.
But I have faith that it will come together.
I'm excited at this new step that we're taking.
We're actually putting thought into how everything will flow and are trying to get the most bang for our buck while creating a new home we can grow with.
I'm dying to get in and get started already.



























12 comments:
I really love that couch. So much you can do with it! Can't wait to see the new house :)
So exciting! Looking forward to seeing all you do to your new home when you're in!
Loving the sectional! Great color!
ohhhhhhhhh I am loving that couch! OMG looks so cozy!
Yay! Isn't it exciting to pick out new things together as a couple? We've been doing that in prep for our new house and it's so exciting!
I'm so excited to see how you transform your new home! I love that couch and the entertainment center is great! Are you going to paint it a fun color or just keep it how it is? B
So exciting! Love that sectional. We have one and it's awesome for cuddling and watching TV together on.
Paint will be your BFF for awhile it looks like! Can't wait to see all the home purchases you'll be making over the next few months!
You have to make it yours!! I love the home buying experience...minus the amount of money you spend!
Im so happy for you! Everything seems to be working out. I love DIY and can't wait to see what that entertainment center looks like when you're done!
Getting to decorate a new space is so exciting!
Love love love that sectional girl. That color is fab.
You can do amazing things to things like the entertainment center with spray paint! Omgosh I've had way too much fun with it...I just recently painted our nigh stands hosta green...Marmot was not amused...lol
Post a Comment