As you already know, I have been working day and night trying to get ready for my sister's baby shower this Sunday. I'm not saying it is going to be the best baby shower to ever grace the interwebs but I'm dipping my toe in the crafty/DIY/party planning pool and hoping it comes out as I envisioned.
One thing I am trying to keep simple (and cute) is the dessert table and the sweet treats that will adorn it.
And if you want an eassssssssssssyyy peasy treat with minimal work than Rice Krispies Treats are right up your alley.
I'm no Pioneer Woman but this here is for my other domestic goddesses who are to lazy to read the side of the box...
This is one of the many treats I will making this weekend.
Next up: Chocolate Chip Cookies, Brownies, Pretzel Rods, Cake Balls, and of course the Cake.
I shall be a busy little baker, somebody hold me.






























9 comments:
Bring me some rice krispies. yum
oman, now i gotta go make them. good goin!
Just the other night I was searching the internet looking for Rice Krispie receipes! I'm going to try this tomorrow!
Hope you have fun at the shower! xx
MMM! I have everything but the cereal! lol looks delicious. Good luck Mrs baker lady! =D
Yum yum yum, rice krispie treats are one of my favorite desserts!
They have gluten free Rice Krispies and I am here to tell you that thanks to you, I'll be making these this week. With coconut oil instead of butter. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.............
oh my gah! i have not had homemade rice crispies in foreva!!! bring me soommmeeeee!
You're making me hungry!
Mmmmm....one of my favorite treats!
Post a Comment