3.26.2012

Weekend Through The Lens...

Since nothing that exciting happened for the most part over the weekend (ya know besides getting spit on by a 12 year old) I thought I'd share our weekend through pictures and let you in on how our little weekend went down.

Cool right?! 
This is just a nice way of me slacking off..
Enjoy.

{ Cupcakes for my sister T's 30th birthday this weekend }

{ Our nice warm weather finally ran it's course and we were back to rain and drizzles } 

{ Since BM and myself don't want anything to happen to my precious Rebel, we  invested in a camera bag this weekend....girly much? } 

{ Just driving through a tunnel, underneath a mountain....do do do.. } 

{ We made cheddar bay biscuits this weekend, my belly was very happy }

{ Gorgeous sunset...too bad the telephone pole was in the way }

How was your weekend?!?
Anything fun happen?!?

16 comments:

Heather said...

umm, where did you get spit on at?! and why?!

btw, I made cheddar bay biscuits on Saturday night! MMM!

Erin said...

You have such a good eye! Is that the kit lens?

Faith said...

Love the pictures!!! The cupcakes look delish!!

And what is the story about getting spit on?

CeCe said...

Based on pics along your weekend wasn't half bad. Cheddar bay biscuits. Yum! What an awesomely girly and cute camera case. You are getting some awesome detail in pics with that new camera-I'd protect the heck out of it too!!!

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

Pretty pics!!! And now I want cheddar bay biscuits...thanks! ;)

Anonymous said...

Mmm, those cupcakes look delish.

LC said...

look at you! Your pics turned out great!

Cheerful Homemaker said...

Camera bag is very important! M made sure to buy one when he bought my dslr.

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I made Cheddar Bay biscuits before... So yummy! Definitely rivals Red Lobster :)

Our Home Grown Adventures said...

I'm another one that wants to know why you got spit on!?

Love the photo of the rain :) xx

Mrs. Type A said...

yum those biscuits look awesome!

Katie said...

Cupcakes, camera bag and biscuits - OH MY!!!

Angie said...

Yummy, those cupcakes look so good!
Love the tunnel pic!!!

Hima said...

Looks like you had a fantastic weekend! Those cupcakes look amazing. I'm sorry it's started to rain! It's been gray and dreary here in CA for the past 2 weeks, and I'm tired of it. Love your blog, please do check mine out at horcruxesandhallows.blogspot.com, and comment. thanks so much! :)

Gina said...

Your pictures are so awesome that now I want a good camera.

Samantha said...

Holy cow. Those cupcakes? I die!