You read that right.
FREE, my friends...
You want to get your, blog, business or shop out there but don't want to fork out the cash quite yet...well then hop on board this month to get a 200 x 225 ad spot on Little Woman, Little Home.
Because it's my birthday month and I will be feeling all types of fuzzy wuzzy, I want to share the blog love and host some of your wonderful sites.
If you decide to stick around and want a paid sponsor spot...cool, or maybe you have a equally awesome blog and want to swap buttons....even better. If any of this is tickling your fancy then email me at :
littlewomanlittlehome{at}gmail{dot}com
You'll have some prime realty on my sidebar along with an introductory post and some shout outs via The Twit.
























5 comments:
Happy birth-month lady!
I'll be sending an email to swappity swap with ya'!
Happy Birthday!!
I'm just about to send you an email! xx
first of all, you're a legend to offer this to your readers...secondly, how does this work? do you just pick other blogs to post your icon on? i have not gotten this deep on my blog yet, but maybe i should? hmmmm... hope you have a splendid day :)
I'll swap buttons with you :)
happy birthday! sending you an email right now xoxo
Post a Comment