10.29.2011

Tom Clark-1...Lil' Woman-0

You might ask who Tom Clark is, and in short he is our local new station meteorologists. 
He is also known to be quite a bullshitter.

If he says it's going to be sunny then it usually rains, and if he predicts rain, it's usually a flood. For the most part, this household doesn't take him or many meteorologists seriously. Being a meteorologists is pretty much having a job where you get paid whether your wrong or not, sounds like a sweet deal to me. 

Anywho,
 It looks like Tommy Boy along with The Weather Channel and pretty much every other news outlet hit the nail on the head with this one, because this is what we're looking at on this fine Saturday afternoon in October in the Keystone State...


Yeah, that's what is happening and from the looks and sounds of it, it is showing no signs of slowing down or stopping until very late tonight or early tomorrow morning. 

I stressed on Twitter, that I was not ready for this and that I was really not all that excited because 
a.) It's OCTOBER 
b.) I HATTTTEEEEE DRIVING IN THE SNOW!

But I take it back now because I'm actually enjoying our impromptu 'snow day'. 
It's a Saturday so I don't have any plans or need to drive today and the only thing on our agenda is hot chocolate, snuggles, and if I can coerce Big Man, possibly some Christmas movies. 

Are you in the snow zone?
How do you feel about it? 
: )

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Its snowing in NY too now!!!





"Come Visit&Get Comfortable"
WWW.STAYYOUNGFOREVER.BLOGSPOT.COM

Whit said...

no snow here! but, that does look pretty cozy. i hope you got your christmas movies in. i'm trying to convince b to put our tree up the day after thanksgiving, but so far...no luck.

Nicole said...

Yeah I think you may be pushing it a lil with the xmas movies! lol I can't believe that snow! It's currently 80 degrees in LA! I am thisclose to heading to the beach! lol I want a winter too!

Faith said...

yeah, snowing over here too ... can't believe it ... it's frickin' October ... i have to admit with the colors in the leave and the white snow, it does look pretty. but i still hate it, haha. i thought we had time before we had to deal with snow. not cool at all.

Cheerful Homemaker said...

No snow here. Yours should melt pretty quickly, shouldn't it? The ground likely isn't cold enough to keep it around long.

LC said...

I wish there were snow here!! And I say the same thing about weathermen! LOL! How can I get their job? Im sure I could make the same educated guess!

Sarah said...

Whoa talk about early! WA is suppose to get snow in the winter, normally in Dec. but I have yet to experience it, so I'm not sure what it will be like. Surprisingly, no snow for ND yet! I keep waiting to see my FB being blown up by my friends there complaining about it. Lol.
Glad you turned a not so fun thing into a warm snuggily day!

Jessica (Bayjb) said...

Holy crap, I cannot believe that snow! It was rainy and crappy in Chicago, but I'll take that any day compared to this. DAMN

chelsea said...

holy heck, that's some serious snow! i knew there was snow in your parts, but good heavens!!!