Today my brother and sister are coming over to the Little Home to watch the Penn State vs. Auburn game.
I'm more a STEELERS fan but for college teams, I'll support my sisters alma mater and partake in the game day excitement with her. The picture above is from last year when I went to an actual game with them.
If your looking for me today, I'll be down in the basement/bar because that is where Big Man hijacked our TV to.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend, just happy this rain finally stopped : )























4 comments:
:) One of my new good friends here where I moved for my masters program went to auburn and she keeps texting me game updates.
i haven't gotten into the NFL as much but i loooove some college football!
ahhh sounds like a perfectly fun weekend!!!
p.s. glad the rain finally stopped too!
Oh lord..I am a big time Auburn fan. :)
Post a Comment