8.30.2009

Fab Etsy Find

It is no secret that I am no Julia Child.
I have professed it loud and proud embarrassingly that when it comes to whipping up anything in that thing that you ladies like to call your kitchen, I royally suck. What I am to a kitchen is what a whore is to a church (that gave you a nice little picture right?)
Ok, I fib, I can make some mean cookies, crooked cakes, and pathetic pies but I feel like I need a little inspiration to really turn my kitchen domestic skills up a notch, and I think I've found them...
Aren't they beautiful?!?
Their cute little stickers and recipes cards that you can attach to yummy treats you give to friends or gift bags you might give away at a cookie swap (in which I totally want to try!) or you can just keep them for yourself.
I'm loving the the top 3 and the mixing bowl recipe cards, they may have to become part of my life. :)
This talented lady also does seasonal ones too:
How cute would those be on some cute Halloween cookies?!?
And I will make at least three of these apart of my holiday cookie giving! :)
Go check out her Etsy Shop:
She has soo many more cute things over there!
Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with any of these Etsy shops and cannot vouch or guarantee anything if you choose to purchase anything from their site. I'm just sharing the fabulous things I find.

13 comments:

Llama said...

I am sooooooo soo with you when it comes to cooking. Why is it that I can bake...but can't cook a damn thing? I feel soo very bad for my boyfriend who has to have the same constant pasta and sauce (out of the jar) or tacos (from the box). I love these cards, they are so cute! I have to get them! What an awesome idea! You have to share if you get any fool proof recipes! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
p.s. I think I'm ordering Chinese tonight :)

Gina said...

These would be super cute to give Logan's teachers some Halloween treats. I think I might make them myself! If I do, I will post pictures! Thanks for the idea!! :)

Meg said...

Those are super cute!! Maybe that will motivate me to use that thing called a kitchen more often. I am vowing to stop eating out so much--maybe I'll try something other than frozen pizza. :)

Rachel said...

super cute. totally checking out that site!

Ashley said...

Girl, I am with you on the cooking. I don't really like being in the kitchen and I should probably learn. Hey maybe some of those stickers/tags will inspire me to cook. Thanks for the fabulous find!

The Hnou Mrs. said...

OMG OMG OMG! I need to brush up on my cooking/baking skills so Chris will let me spend some money of cutesy stuff like that!

Bayjb said...

I am also an awful cook, Julia Child would HATE me. Those stickers are adorable and I'm sure through osmosis make me a better cook too :)

Katie said...

ahh! Those are so cute!!!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Those are such cute little tags. I love them! I am not the greatest cook either, but I am trying to improve...

Hope you had a nice weekend Little Woman!

XOXO
Jen

Learning As I Go said...

I'd like them for Christmas please...lol

katie + bret said...

Haha, super cute. They would be wasted on me but I do love the Christmas ones!

Erin said...

So cute! I love them! I wonder if I could make my own...

Alison said...

YAY thanks for sharing! I love this, especially for the holidays!